• EN149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2
- •Product Name: Standard FFP2(KN95) Particulate Respirator
- •Particle Filtration Efficiency(PFE) ≥95%
- •Advanced Electrostatic Media, Individually Wrapped, Nose foam, Stapled Headband
- •Flat-fold design and individual packaging
- •Soft nose foam and smooth inner materials feel comfortable against the skin
- •Application: Suitable for protection from inhaling particles such as dust, fumes, allergens, pollen, pet hair and dander, mold spores, grass clippings, flour, iron ore, etc.
- •Storage Conditions: Stored in the original packaging within climatic conditions ranging from -4 °F (-20 °C) to +86 °F (+30 °C) and not exceeding 80% RH.
- •Shelf Life: 3 years.
- •This product is disposable and for single use only. It’s recommended to replace this product every 2-4 hours.
- •Failure to follow all instructions on the use of the product and/or failure to properly wear the complete product during all periods of exposure may adversely affect the wearer’s health, lead to severe or life threatening illness or permanent disability.
- •Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
- •Discard and replace the mask if it becomes damaged, breathing resistance becomes excessive or at the end of the shift.
- •Do not use for respiratory protection against atmospheric contaminants/concentrations which are unknown or immediately dangerous to life and health.
- •Do not alter, modify, clean or repair this mask.
- •It is forbidden to use for those who are allergic to nonwoven fabric.Use with caution for people with abnormal cardiopulmonary function.
- •Keep out of reach of infants.
- •Before initial use, always check that the product is within the stated shelf life.
- Open the package and
take out the mask.
- Identify the top and bottom
of the mask, and unfold the mask.
- Hang elastic loops over each ear
and check whether the tightness of ear loops is suitable.
- Adjust the position of the mask and press the mask gently to make the mask fit tightly to the face.