• EN14683:2019 TYPE IIR
• YY 0469-2011
- •Product Name: Medical Mask (Sterile)
- •Material of Layers: Nonwoven + Melt-blown +
- •Type: Plane Ear-loop
- •Size: 175mm X 95mm
- •Colour: Blue
- •Standard: EN14683: 2019 Type IIR, YY 0469-2011
- •Application: The medical mask (Sterile) is
suitable for being worn by medical personnel during invasive operation. Masks provide protection for
patients receiving treatment and for medical personnel performing invasive operation, via preventing the
spread of blood, body fluids and spatter.
- •Storage Conditions: Stored in a clean, cool,
dry, well-ventilated environment with no corrosive gas.
- •Shelf Life: 6 Months
- •This product is disposable and
for single use only.
- •It is recommended to replace
this product every 2-4 hours.
- •Please refer to the user
instructions before using.
- •This product should be used as
soon as possible after opening.
- •It is forbidden to use for
those who are allergic to non-woven fabrics. Use with caution for people with abnormal cardiopulmonary
- •Keep out of reach of infants.
- •Before initial use, always
check that the product is within the stated shelf life.
- Open the package and
take out the mask.
- Identify the outside and inside of
the mask. Put the colored side towards outside and the colorless side
towards your mouth.
- Hang elastic loops over each ear and check whether the tightness of ear loops is suitable.
- Wear the mask and make sure the nose clip is at the top. Pinch the nose clip to fit your face tightly.
- Pull the bottom of the
mask down to cover your
chin and nose.