• EN14683:2019 TYPE IIR
• YY/T 0969-2013
MEDICAL MASK(NON-STERILE, FLUID RESISTANT)
- •Product Name: Disposable Medical Mask (Non-Sterile)
- •Material of Layers: Nonwoven + Melt-blown + Nonwoven
- •Type: Plane Ear-loop (Non-Sterile, with elastic non-woven ear-loop)
- •Size: 175mm X 95mm
- •Colour: White
- •Standard: EN14683:2019 TYPE IIR, YY/T 0969-2013
- •Application: The medical mask(Non-Sterile) provides basic protection for medical staff and other persons to reduce the risk of spread of infection. The mask is fluid resistant and it can be used to protect from blood borne pathogens. It is recommended for use where there is risk of fluid contamination during splash or spray prone procedures.
- •Storage Conditions: Stored in a clean, cool, dry, well-ventilated environment with no corrosive gas.
- •Shelf Life: 1 Year
- •This product is disposable and
for single use only.
- •It is recommended to replace
this product every 2-4 hours.
- •Please refer to the user
instructions before using.
- •This product should be used as
soon as possible after opening.
- •It is forbidden to use for
those who are allergic to non-woven fabrics. Use with caution for people with abnormal cardiopulmonary
- •Keep out of reach of infants.
- •Before initial use, always
check that the product is within the stated shelf life.
- Open the package and
take out the mask.
- Identify the outside and
inside of the mask.
- Hang elastic loops over each ear and check whether the tightness of ear loops is suitable.
- Wear the mask and make sure the nose clip is at the top. Pinch the nose clip to fit your face tightly.
- Pull the bottom of the
mask down to cover your
chin and nose.