DISPOSABLE NITRILE EXAM GLOVES
• EN455, EN374
- •Product Name: Disposable Nitrile Exam Gloves (Regular Cuff)
- •Material: Nitrile, Powder free
- •Product Type: Disposable Non-Sterile Exam Glove
- •Specification: Beaded/rolled cuff edge of 240mm length minimum, Micro-textured
- •Application: Suitable for medical examination and lab use
- •Shelf Life: 36 months
- •EN standard: EN455 full test for medical single use (AQL of 0.65), EN374 for lab use (Type A: lvl2, 6)
- •Force at break: minimum of 6N
- •Biochemical: Latex free, Thiurams free
Protective gloves against dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms
(European Standard EN374 parts 1,2,4,5 )
Medical Glove Requirements for Single Use
(European Standard EN455 parts 1,2,3,4 )
- •This product is disposable and for single use only.
- •When an indication for hand hygiene precedes a contact that also requires glove usage, hand rubbing or hand washing should be performed before donning gloves.
- •When an indication for hand hygiene follows a contact that has required gloves, hand rubbing or hand washing should occur after removing gloves.
- •When an indication for hand hygiene applies while the health-care worker is wearing gloves, then gloves should be removed to perform hand rubbing or handwashing.
- •This product should be used as soon as possible after opening.
- •Keep out of reach of infants.
- •Before initial use, always check that the product is within the stated shelf life.